XenonForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonForums

Home Of XenonStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates?

+3
masterenriqu
BakaChan
Xenon
7 posters

[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates?

[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_lcap0%[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_lcap16%[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_lcap60%[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_rcap 60% [ 15 ]
[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_lcap4%[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_lcap0%[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_lcap4%[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_lcap12%[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty [POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Xenon

Admin

Just So You Know,
The Meso Rate Is Going To Be 1/4 Of Exp Rate & The Drop Rate Is Going To Be 1/2 Of The Meso Rate.

https://xenonforums.board-directory.net

2[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty Re: [POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 am

BakaChan

Xenon wrote:Just So You Know,
The Meso Rate Is Going To Be 1/4 Of Exp Rate & The Drop Rate Is Going To Be 1/2 Of The Meso Rate.

i think the exp rate should be 12-10 .. something like that Smile

3[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty Re: [POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 am

masterenriqu

It has been said that ROnline s\would be a v127 private server and I suggest that that would be the best way to let the server grow. the rates should be 16x 4x 2x but 1,5x should be the best. btw where to register???

4[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty Pretty good Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:43 am

RoyalRyan

16/4/2

Sounds pretty good to me Razz. There's already enough 8-10x exp servers imo.

5[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty Re: [POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:43 pm

omer1234

RoyalRyan wrote:16/4/2

Sounds pretty good to me Razz. There's already enough 8-10x exp servers imo.
i agree!!!!!

6[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty Re: [POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Xenon

Admin

masterenriqu wrote:It has been said that ROnline s\would be a v127 private server and I suggest that that would be the best way to let the server grow. the rates should be 16x 4x 2x but 1,5x should be the best. btw where to register???
This server is not ROnline. Is that even a private server?

7[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty Re: [POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Xenon wrote:
masterenriqu wrote:It has been said that ROnline s\would be a v127 private server and I suggest that that would be the best way to let the server grow. the rates should be 16x 4x 2x but 1,5x should be the best. btw where to register???

I think he say's that because the download Client leads to mediafire where you download ROnline v127

8[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty Re: [POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Xenon

Admin

121214141616 wrote:
Xenon wrote:

I think he say's that because the download Client leads to mediafire where you download ROnline v127

Oh.Let me contact one of the other administrators if they know that server.

9[POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Empty Re: [POLL]Exp/Meso/Drop Rates? Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:38 am

abao

is it possible to have 2 rates in one server?or maybe just add rebirths to the server would like to see that Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum